-->

Friday, January 21, 2011

Wiper Card




Hi Everyone!!! I had a class this morning and I had such a blast! Thank you to everyone that came! I made this card for Friday Mashup, they chose me to be a guest designer and it was a "theme" challenge..I loved it! I hope they like it :) So please play and maybe next time you will be chosen...This is a Wiper Card (my first one) and I can't wait to make more..All the DP is from SU..The butterfly is the same one from the last post LOL!!! I did use a real stick for the branch and Tim really loved it :) ...The silk ribbon is also from SU...Have a great Friday!!! see ya all tomorrow..I have to get ready for tonight's class
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. I love this card, it was a fun one to make!!! You did an awesome job with all the cards for class today!!! Thank you so much for doing these for us!!! I always look forward to our class days!!! Have a fun night!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Diana says lol!!! Had a blas too, can't wait till next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card!! Love, Love, Love the real twig :D reminding me of spring on this cold snowy morning. I have never tried a wiper card, may have to play around this week with that. Hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete