-->

Monday, January 31, 2011

Bunch O' Flowers




Hi Everyone!!! I had so much fun pulling this out of my head :) ..It is what I dreamed of..This written tutorial is from the same lady who wrote the directions for the accordion file (Inspired and Unscripted) Maria Bell ..Everything is from SU..The DSP is from Botanical Gazette #121783... The vanilla brads are from the Hodgepodge Set and the stamp set is Elements Of Style #120045...Can you tell in the picture I added "real" flowers in some of the parts of the image?? I was so proud of myself for dreaming that up LOL! ..On the hummingbird I added Crystal Effects and sprinkled some glitter (Dazzling Diamonds) on top ...I feel like making a project today so maybe tomorrow's post will be another giveaway for my class :) stay tuned!
Thank You!!! Come again!!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!!! I love that you added flowers to the image and glitter to the bird it really adds such a nice touch!! Another goodie for class?, it can't come fast enough, I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH LA LA Beautiful card of flowers!!! Love what you dream up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card...love the 3-D flowers...they look so pretty...tfs :)

    I'm following you via SC # 277 ...please stop by my blog and follow me as well. Thanks!

    http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete