-->

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Make A Monster



Hi Everyone!!! WOW it's late to be posting but I promised a card for all this week and by golly I am sticking to it :) ..I have been helping my parents move Yay!!!
Today's card was made using the sketch from Mojo Monday..And the DSP is from SU (Celebrations) #117164...and the image is also from SU (Make A Monster) #120606..I stuck googly eyes on him because they are perfect for this little guy and what child wouldn't love a interactive card LOL!! The monster button is from my "stash" ...I hope you all have a great night BL is on yay! ..Have to go see what's for dessert dinner yep that's it :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Love this googly creature!!!! Awesome card Mandy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card!!! Any little boy would love getting this one, great job!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete