-->

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Places To Go and People To See



Hi Everyone!!! I hope everyone is having a great weekend..Today's card was made using a sketch from my fellow DT member (Erin) of Sunday Sketch & Stamp ..Her sketch was a hard challenge and I loved it..All the DP is from Basic Grey (Lime Rickey) and the image is from The Greeting Farm (Journey) ...The circle, metal embellishment and ribbon are all from my "stash" ..I did paper piece his hat ..Have a great day, see ya all tomorrow :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card!!!! I love that little boy and his paper pieced hat!!! Great job, Mandy!!! Have a nice night!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Diana had the same thought on the hat!!! No fair!!!! LOL, he is such a handsome lil boy!!! Great Card Mandy!!

    ReplyDelete