-->

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Friend's 24-7




Hi Everyone!!! It's Thursday yay!Did anyone watch Law & Order SVU last night?? it was so sad..yuck!
I created this card late last night and I love it! I had a blast creating it. I hope you like it too :)..All the DP is from SU (I will be writing down the names of the Paper Packs here pretty soon) The image is from one of my new sets called Friends 24-7 ...I did sew all around the card using a green thread, it's very faint but it's green LOL! I used Crystal Effects on the bird...The blue silk ribbon is also from SU....the blue twine, metal charm and blue gems are all from my "stash"..the flower is from Prima.I did distress all around the edges....the sketch is from The Sweet Stop....I hope you have a great day, be back tomorrow :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy


7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Love it! I'm a new follower from SC! (#1 on the list) Stop on by sometime!

    chanda stehlik
    www.onecraftymommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card!! I love it I love the crystal effects on the bird and of the stitching. I really dont do that enough, it always makes the card look super! hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I love that little charm. Way to go with the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Mandy, I love the sketch you chose!! Sorry I've been MIA lately but I had a procedure done on my back and haven't been able to sit down long enough to look at your blog :( Now I'm off to see your other posts :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scketch!! Great job as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, I love that paper..I just found 2 packs of it the other day in my cabnet.. lol I am now following you from SC. www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    I also have a Challenge blog with some SU friends www.fridaymashup.blogspot.com we are doing a sketch with twist this week.. Bring on the Bling.. Please come by and say Hi.

    Thanks again!
    Shirley Pumpkin #312

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowza-yowza... what a beautiful card.
    I'm following you from Stampin'Connection. I'm #188 on the list as www.bzstampr.blogspot.com.

    Take care,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete