-->

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pink Is Sweet



Hi Everyone!!!! Very easy post today..short and sweet :)
All the DP is from Memory Box (jubilee) ..The flowers and charm are all from my "stash"...The sketch is from Friday Sketchers..I had fun making this card ..I think the image is from Whiff Of Joy..I received this image in a swap about a year ago, so I'm not sure..If you look closely I cut out the outline of her legs and put the ribbon through the middle of them..I woke up with an idea for a card and now I have to play but it will be for Monday's post because I have a card for my DT work tomorrow going up.. Have a great Saturday!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card!!! The image is so sweet! I love the birthday cake charm and the flowers, nice touch!!!! Have a great night!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us over at FSB!
    hugs,
    Jorunn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!! Great Idea on the ribbion it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete