-->

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Flirty Anya!



Hi Everyone!!! Can you believe a new season of Biggest Loser is starting tonight? wow! but it's OK it's great motivation.. So I vow today to not eat junk food or my beloved pizza on Tuesday nights while watching the show... I can do it :)((chant)) who's with me???? LOL!! On to the card..All the DP is from SU..speaking of SU I decided last night, that when I use SU products I will use SU images and when I'm using DP that isn't SU that's when I will use my other images..It should work out better, that way I won't feel confined..So this will be the last card I make with SU paper and a different companies image..The image is Flirty Anya from The Greeting Farm..I used last weeks sketch from Mojo Monday..the flowers are from Prima..I did paper piece her dress and flower and I think it's a bright, fun and simple card..I hope you all have a fantastic day! I do have another card for tomorrow, so come back :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. That's the perfect paper for her dress and flower, I love how it turned out, this is such a happy card I love it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Bright n Cheery colors, oh and the sewing too ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!
    Following from SC
    buffalowinks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete