-->

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bird Cages are Pretty :)


Hi Everyone!!! sorry the week that I have a class it gets a little hectic for me because I create my cards for class in the same week..I don't know why I do that, maybe I like the stress.Sheesh! but I do have cards for the rest of the week ..This card is one I created all by my lonesome no sketch :) ..The DSP is Newsprint(#117166) and I absolutely am loving this Butterfly Bigz Die (#114507)..The sentiment is from the stamp set Sweet Little Sentiments (I don't see it in the catty) ..and the bird cage is from the new set Nature Walk #121997 it's in the new mini..I really like the colors of this card and I hope you do too :) ..remember to check out the post below this one to enter for blog candy..You have till tonight to enter..See you all tomorrow ;)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful card!!!! I would love to make that one in class,;o) Can't wait till Friday to come play at your house!!!
    Have a great day!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may wait til the last minute to make the card, but it's beautiful! TFS!

    Following from SC...
    www.mysocalledlife-kjb.blogspot.com

    Rocky is a cutie patootie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this card.. great job.. I came to see your mashup card... and seen you had not posted it yet.. but saw this and had to say Wow!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete