-->

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Chocolate Yumm!!!



Hi Everyone!!! Tonight is BL Yay! I will be doing some funky things with my blog today so if looks weird it's probably because I am bumbling around trying new things..I'm hoping to have some new buttons by the end of the day :)..I will also be having some blog candy here pretty soon. I'm trying to decide what it should be and Tim is saying I need to buy something to give to all my followers :) and since I have so many now I need to make it good :)..So look for sure on Monday hmmm ya Monday :)..We are headed to San Francisco on Saturday for some yummy goodness and down the street from San Fran is a wonderful store called Scrapbook Territory that I hope to find some goodies at..OK on to the card..This was a card shape that I saw on Whiff Of Joy and I wanted to try it, it was so fun and easy to do but I want to make it more pretty next time around, so it's kind of plain but it was late and my imagination took a dive..I used the new stamp set called Eat Chocolate #122006 ( I am a CHOCOLATEHOLIC! I admit it) I will eat it night and day, Chocolate was the greatest food ever created! When we go to Hershey Pennsylvania I will take a bath in Chocolate and I will get a facial in Chocolate...LOL!!!! OK get it LOL!! I new I had to have this set ..The DSP is old I guess (I couldn't find it in the new catty) ..but the name of it is Sending Love Specialty ..The pink cardtsock is Pink Pirouette #111351.. I will see ya all tomorrow..
Thank You!!! Come again!!
Mandy
O on the front of the tag I would write a message and on the back is were I would adhere the gift card to.. :)

5 comments:

  1. wow this turned out really cute! Love it when you can bumble around and create something great!! hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and the DP is sooo cute!! I'm not a chocoholic it a once a month thing for me lol!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hey you still haven't added pics of Bear on your side bar!! Such a handsome guy need be showed off!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this great idea for a gift card!!!! Oh and I agree Bear needs a pic :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card! I'm folloing from Stampin' Connection!

    ReplyDelete