-->

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fancy Anya



Hi Everyone!!! Well I was in San Fran yesterday having lunch and it was beautiful! We rushed home and watched all the games, my Ravens lost but my Green Bay Packers won YAY!!! so I am hoping that my Bears win today and I want Jets to win over New England......But above all else I bought some goodies for Blog Candy!! whoo hoo! I will post it tomorrow :), so come back tomorrow and see what is up for grabs ...It will run till Wednesday night...OK today's card was for my DT work for Sunday Sketch & Stamp, Emma made this wonderful sketch...All the DP is from the new Basic Grey (Hopscotch) ..The image is from The Greeting Farm (Fancy Anya) ..I did cut her out and pop dot her twice...The flowers are from prima and all the gems are from Recollections...I did use my new Nestie (Labels 16) ..I can't wait for the new Nesties to come out Yay! ...OK so that's enough gabbing today...Have a great Sunday!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Great card, I love the new DP!!!! Have fun watching football today!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the soft colors!!! The butterfly is cute!!

    ReplyDelete