-->

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wanna A Cookie..



Hi Everyone!! I didn't get to work on my blog after all :( ..I was so bummed, I will try again today and see what happens..I made this card first thing this morning, it's not the greatest but it was still fun..Now when you look at my sewing just pretend that everything is straight and that I meant to do that ;) ..not that I was turning my head to watch Ellen and looked back and said a bad word when I saw what happened ...NAH! non of that :) ...All The DP is from Basic Grey....the flower is from prima and the ribbon and brads are all from my "stash" ...I hope you all have a great day :) ...O and the image is from The Greeting Farm (OA Just for you)..I will be back tomorrow with a SU card...The sketch is from The Sweet Stop ..
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. I don't see anything that would cause you to say something naughty!! I love the card it's really cute, she's adorable and yes I want a cookie!!! Have a great night!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete