-->

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Winner!!

Hi Everyone!!! OK so I have no time today to post a card but I wanted to tell you who won the blog candy..I did random Generator and the #5 came up.. To keep it honest I don't know who that is yet :) ..so I will publish this post and come back in a minute to edit it to figure out who the winner is..So be right back :)..before I go I have my Friday Mashup (it's for my Guest DT spot) card already done and just waiting to post it tomorrow ..So for sure come back tomorrow and see what I created :)

LOL!!! Wow!!! Diana V WON!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! ...I will have more blog candy next month!! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT CHECKS OUT MY BLOG!!!!!!

Thank you!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Woooo hoooo!!! Thank you so much!!! I love all my goodies, you are so sweet and very generous, that was a huge prize!!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOO HOOO!! Congrats to Diana!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete