-->

Friday, January 7, 2011

Just for You


Hi Everyone!!! I have a real simple card today :) because yesterday I went on a shopping spree and bought my new baby...A brand new desktop computer, that's what I'm showing you in the first picture.. I did it right the first time so I bought a 27inch monitor and O man it's HUGE!!!! I am having fun loading my favorite blogs and pretty soon I am going to start digi scrapping AND to top it off I am expecting my haul from SU from the brown man today.. I bought almost everything from the new Mini..I'll take a picture and show you tomorrow. I hope to bring you some fun cards soon :) ..lots of fun in store for me and I can't wait...OK so the card, it's a simple card but I like how it turned out... the image is from The Greeting Farm (OA Just For You) ...the DP is from Basic Grey (Wander)..the twine and buttons are all from my "stash" ..this is my first Latino boy..I like how he turned out.. I hope to buy more Copics tomorrow so I can play even more with skin tones..OK enough of my rambling... tomorrow's post will be late but there will be a card :)
Thank you!!! Come again!!!
Mandy
P.S Is anyone else having ant problems?? (Hate those Poop suckers) blah! is there a product that you have tried that works?

Edited to ask, if anyone has recommendations for what Copics I should buy for skin tones?? and maybe hair color..thank you! :)

6 comments:

  1. Great computer! Have fun playing with all your new stuff. I'm now following you from SC.

    Terry #250
    http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a gift to give and what a sweet card. Love it! Great job on the card and teh color combo!

    Inky Hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Hooray on the new computer!! I am know following you from the Stampin' Connection Thread.

    Holly/Rubber Redneck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the puter, I love my Gateway!!! Great card, he's adorable!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute Latino Dude!!! Congrats on your ne computer, and yes I'm having problems with ants in my bathrooms!!! Yucky!!! There is nothing for them, they are going around in circles. What to do??? If you use something that works let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete