-->

Monday, January 3, 2011

SU Baby!!



Hi Everyone!!! I took this picture but I didn't realize I was starring down on the card, so sorry for the picture..On another note..I just set up my new SU website!! whoo hoo! I will link my SU blog on this one when I have a little bit more time to play with it..The image is from SU..Can you see my sewing progress on the card?? LOL! need more playing time :) ..The purple flower is from Prima and the clear flower and ribbon are all from my "stash" ..All the DP is from SU..The sketch is from The Sweet Stop..Have a great day everyone! be back tomorrow..
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. I love the color combo and the card and everything lol!!!! I hope you had a great New Years Eve!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the colors, hehe!!!! Have a great day!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy. Great card and picture. Love the colors too. I'm now following you and I'd love it if you visited my blog too, I'm #212 on Chandra's fabulous list.

    Penny
    http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete