-->

Monday, January 24, 2011

The Key To My Husband's Heart Is....



Hi Everyone!!!! I'm sorry for ditching ya all during the weekend but the day after class I am tired LOL!!! and I cooked all morning on Sunday for the big game, so I had no time but I'm here now :) ..I had so much fun making this card..I thought of Tim the whole entire time, the key to his heart is through pie, on his birthday he gets a birthday pie not a cake (OK he gets a cake too because I love junk food and I have to have cake at every excuse possible but shhh) ..The sketch is from Sketch Saturday .The key is from SU..this image is from The Greeting farm (Cheeky Cherry Pie) hence the cherries in the flowers ;0 ...I glittered the pie crust..The DP is from Bo Bunny (Crazy Love) ..I really like the colors of this card and I hope you do too ....Have a great day everyone!!! See ya all tomorrow..I will have a card all week
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card!!! The image is adorable!! I love all the embellies and the DP!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card Mandy!! I bet Tim was grinning from ear to ear when he found out he was on your mind while creating this card!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete