-->

Sunday, January 2, 2011

O Birdy!


Hi Everyone!!! OK let's see if I remember how to do this..Post that is :)...I have missed creating! but now I am back full time, as a matter of fact I made three cards last night and had so much fun!!! Tim bought me my Janome Sew Mini and I have been sewing on my cards like a mad woman..It is different to sew on paper, Chiy says was it your intention to sew all over the place?? Umm no but holy crap the sew mini is FAST and freakin LOUD!!! so I'm kinda scared to get my fingers close LOL! I will keep practicing but I tell ya if I stab myself I will put an earring in the stab wound, make it worth while :) ..I had my DT work to do today, which got me off my butt and back in my craft room, but speaking of my craft room, I have been feeling like it's in a constant pig sty so Tim will be building me new shelves and helping me re-arrange it..He is the one who custom built my cabinets so I am glad he has agreed to build me more stuff (((he would never deny me anything so I had no worries))) shhh!!! So have I been everywhere with this post! see I missed you all!! ...OK so DT work for Sunday Sketch & Stamp and Claire made this sketch...I am working with all my SU products so all the DP is from SU..The image is from our sponsor this week Robyn's Fetish ..The ribbon is from my "stash" and the sentiment and punch is from SU..I did use Stickles on the flowers...I will let you all go now..but come back tomorrow I have cards for all week..I am Back!! whoo hoo!!! Thank you everyone who stayed my follower, I hope to get the people who left to come back LOL!! I will have blog candy soon! so stay tuned!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Welcome baaaack!!!! I've missed your posts!!! I love the card, great DP and design, the image is so cute and I love the bling!!! Have a great day and Happy New Year!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete