-->

Monday, January 10, 2011

Box Full Of Fun :)




Hi Everyone! ..I woke up yesterday morning and my first thought was it's Sunday, FOOTBALL yay! second thought was I'm not doing anything today but feeding my double jello belly and staying in bed whoo hoo! but I did get up for a little bit because I wanted to make this project.. I made 7 of these 3 years ago way before blogging so I didn't take pictures at the time. Beate has her box on her blog and she has a wonderful tutorial on how to make it. I had all my stuff out for the Sew Suite (Because I didn't clean up after myself from the last card) shh! ..the awesome fabric is in the Mini and is also called Sweet Stitches (121818)..I don't normally make gift tags so I was surprised that I actually like how this one turned out, the sewing machine is from the stamp set Sew Suite (122009) ..The DSP is Sweet Stitches (121781)..I think that's it :) See Ya All Tomorrow! :)
Thank You!!! Come again!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. So cute! And I had forgotten this pattern -- thanks for the reminder. I might have to make one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute, I love it!!! I need the instructions :o) Have a great night!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, and the fabric (colors too) are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete