-->

Friday, January 14, 2011

Sweet Treat



Hi Everyone!!!..I forgot that Tim had a doctor's appointment yesterday morning far away from where we live, then I had to rush home dump him off and grab Chiy because we had a appointment out of town too, so I didn't get home till 8:00pm! wow long day..Here's my card I wanted to show you yesterday..I really like the blue, this card to feels like it could go either way as a older person birthday card or change the image into a wedding cake and wa la you have a wedding card to give to someone :) ..All the DSP is from SU (Blueberry Crisp) #117392 ..Beautiful paper by the way :) ....The butterfly is a Bigz die called (Beautiful) # 114507 ...The image is from a set called (Sweet Treats) but it's not in the catty that I could find :( ...The flowers are from Prima and the sketch is from Friday Sketchers which I was hoping to enter yesterday but I blew it LOL! and did you all see that cute badge on the right hand side, I was picked as a Mashup Maven! so that means I get to play with them next Friday as a Guest Designer! whoo hoo!!! Click on the badge and it will take you to there site...It was so awesome to be picked and I hope I don't let them down next week :) ...Have a great day!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy
P.S.. Agustina and Diana I do have a picture of BC but he's on the bottom of the blog, he will be getting his own pict on the side pretty soon but with a new computer I have to transfer photos and that Tim needs to show me how to do that LOL!!! So keep looking he will be there soon :)

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card - lovely design! Your blog is very cute too! Now following from SC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, the paper is so pretty!! I gota have that border punch, I love it!!! I never noticed that pic at the bottom of the page, your boys look like they are having alot of fun on the beach!!! Have a nice night!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Mandy. Love the colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete