-->

Friday, July 2, 2010

Hear Me Roar Again!!!


Hi Everyone!!! I'm back home and I'm back on track..so this was a card I made using a sketch from Papertake Weekly, I didn't make the cut off to submit my card so I'm bummed but what do you think? I told myself I wouldn't buy anymore stickers but after seeing these at Michael's I couldn't help myself because I knew how I wanted to use them..the stickers are from DCWV and all the DP is from CTMH... I also used the image from High Hopes because they had a challenge last week for Anything Goes and I also missed that one :( but O well my fault.....It's such a simple card but I like it LOL! Well Chiy has her first job interview today, so cross your fingers for her :)...I will be back tomorrow and I hope to spend the day crafting tomorrow...tomorrow's card will feature a Sugar Nellie so I'll see ya then...and I will have a picture of Rocky :)..
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I love the title lol, those stickers are awesome. Great job with sketch and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the card, he's so cute!! Welcome home and good luck Chiy!!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete