-->

Monday, July 19, 2010

Thank You Doc & Staff!


Hi Everyone! Mica had her appointment this morning and doc is amazed that she's the same dog from a week ago :) ..she gained 1lb and her breathing is clearer! whoo hoo!!! so on Thursday she's going to have a tooth extracted, so she will have a mild anesthesia and more blood work done but so far she's running around, wagging her tail...yippee! thank you so much for your well wishes :)
OK on to the card...I LOVE our vet and staff, so I wanted to make them a Thank You card for everything they have done for us..All the DP is from Basic Grey. I have been adding some of the (Basic) DP from BG into some of my cards so that's were the off white DP is from behind the image.I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers..The cute animal buttons are from Michael's button section..the image is another one I received in a swap so I'm not sure who it's from..The sentiment is from a new set I bought from Inkadinkado (Thanks)...I did make three cards yesterday, so come back tomorrow, you will want to go grab your beach towel :)...O and Rocky is featured on the front page of the Santa Cruz Animal Services website, check it out he's so darn cute :)...
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear Mica is doing so well!! I love the card, it's so cute!! I'm sure you made the vets day!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Mica! Your card is just adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at FS.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete