-->

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Eva


Hi Everyone!!! Gosh darn! I need to work on my pictures. I have been taking them and on the computer it looks bright and clear but then I stick the picture on my blog and they are dark! grrr! so I will be taking them outside again like I used to...So on to the card..I used a sketch from Sketch Saturday and I loved it...All the DP is from Basic Grey (Eva)...The image is from Sarah Kay.. I used two different ribbons and asked my Mom to sew a stitch across the length of the ribbon..I twirled it and liked the effect more then just a flat ribbon...:) the ribbon and tag are from my "stash" ...The brads on the bottom left hand side are from CTMH..and the pink button is from SU....I can't believe how fast it's Thursday..O!!! and by the way Chiy was hired and she starts work tomorrow, she's so excited! I hope you have a fantastic day and I will see you tomorrow...
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card, I love the image!! Cool idea with twisting the ribbon, I like it!! Great sketch and I love the embellies!!

    CONGRATS CHIY!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Have a great night!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along with Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOHHHH! I like the effect of the ribbon, awesome!!! CONGRATS CHIY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete