-->

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Colors and Sassiness


Hi Everyone! I made a card and I like it :)...we went to Walmart last night and I was so excited because I found this child bike/stroller and it was only $119.00! which was awesome because I was going to spend $200.00 on an actual dog bike/stroller combo so I scored! and my mom made him some covers to go over his pillows so that he is comfortable, so in the picture you will see firefighter print, how cool is that..and the coolest thing of all is that he LOVES it!!!! he is king of is throne, as a matter of fact I'm posting so late because he jumped right into it and gave me a look of such hopefulness of wanting to go for a walk :)..LOL!!! OK OK to the card
All the DP is from (who else) Basic Grey (green at heart)...I bought a new punch at Michael's the other day and I like it...This is my own sketch too...I applied for a DT position at Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge I really want to play and create my own sketches so I really hope I get it....The flower Bling is from Basic Grey and the orange brad is from CTMH..The pretty metal hanging flower is from Making Memories and of course this pretty girl is from The Greeting Farm
(Sassy Suzi)...well I think that's it for today...I need to clean my house then I can craft Yay! so hope to see ya all tomorrow!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Rocky is one lucky dog!!! He looks so happy in his new ride!! I love the card, Suzi is really cute with her pink hair!! Great color combo, I love the DP (of course) and all the embellies!!! Good luck with the DT!! Can we vote for you??? Let me know, you always have my vote!!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Mandy!!! I too like the pink color on Suzi!!!! Hahaha, I love the pic of Rocky on his pimpin' ride!!! He is just to spoiled!!!!

    ReplyDelete