-->

Thursday, July 29, 2010

My First DT Challenge from SS&S...


Hi Everyone!! Thank you so much for sticking with me during this difficult time...I will say it hasn't gotten easier, it hurts so much still. So I told Tim I need to get out of here so we are going to Disneyland Sun/Mon....I'm trying to get back to creating but it's real tough..My Mica was with me all the time so being in my office is just as hard because when I look over or I'm stepping out of my room she's not there to step over...She is no longer in the car...So yep difficult time..I picked out her Urn on Tuesday so when I get her back she will again be with me in my office :( ..but in the meantime I will try to do as much as I can..I have been sewing with my mom and will show you what I have done soon ..it's a Basic Grey tote bag..and you know how much I LOVE BASIC GREY right??? hehe so yep my new favorite tote....OK so because it's been crazy sad around here I missed my first challenge with my new DT..luckily she's so understanding...I haven't been able to meet all the ladies yet so that's a big bummer too...This was my first sketch challenge with Sunday Sketch & Stamp and it was created by Arianne ...The image is from Prairie Fairy Designs and this is Ballerina Gillian isn't she so cute! All the DP is from SEI..The gems, flower and felt butterfly are all from my "stash"...I did cut out and pop dot Gillian....OK again thank you for sticking with me :) I sure do appreciate it...I will start gathering stuff together and have some blog candy pretty soon!! Have a fantastic day and ya know what? I will be back tomorrow..promise :).....
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back Mandy, I'm glad your posting agian I've missed you!!! Cute card!! The image is so adorable, and I love the butterflies!!
    Take care!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome aboard SS&S Mandy and sorry to hear of your sad loss. I am sure you will get back to normal very soon and we look forward to seeing more of your creations. Take care and big hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear friend!!! So glad you are creating again. Make Mika proud and honor her as she is still there (Because she is!!!)with you. Great card color combo and papers look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Mandy. I love the way we've interpreted the same image so differently. It's fab being on the DT with you! Marie x

    ReplyDelete