-->

Monday, July 5, 2010

Robin Girl :)


Hi Everyone!!! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend :)....last night was so funny because I had Rocky with us watching Tim light fireworks and let me tell you I have never had a dog that wants to chase and eat fireworks, it was so funny to see him do that..thank gosh he was on a leash or he would have hurt himself....what a silly dog..
This card was made using a sketch from someone LOL! I have no idea who..OOOOPS! so if I ever find it I will be sure to post it :) ..I bought this girl from WOJ about a year ago and just forgot about her but not anymore...All the DP is from Basic Grey (Lemonade)...the fuchsia and white flower are from Walmart and the green flower is from Prima...The corner metal embelly and all the brads are from CTMH....I hope you have a great Monday and I hope to be back tomorrow :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy
P.S ..Diana didn't you love Eclipse??..Chiy and I did :) ....

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card, it makes me want to say anything boys can do girls can do better, hehehe. Love the image, DP and all the embellies!! Great job Mandy!!!
    Eclipse was SOOOOO GOOD, Bethany and I want to go see it again, LOL!! It was fun sitting with you and Chiy, she is such a cutie!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color!!! Oh and the card too ;) I have not seen Eclipse!!!! what a bummer, I think I'll wait till Fri am when I don't have to work, hopefully there won't be as many people then.

    ReplyDelete