-->

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fruitcake!





Hi Everyone!!!!! I have to start off with saying thank you to the people who have donated money to Bear!!!! I am giving you cyber (((((((((HUGS))))))))).....I will be taking lots of pictures of him tomorrow..they have warned me though that he is HUGE and he's still hasn't had his surgery so for us not to be alarmed..isn't that sweet...my first words to him will be, (he will be forever loved and never abused and neglected again)...If you don't know what I'm talking about here's a link to Bear's Story..Please read :) .....OK so I did have fun making two cards last night but since I will be gone Sun and Mon I decided to show you the Basic Grey tote bag I made..This is BG fabric called Fruitcake...I LOVE THIS TOTE!!!! it holds a 13x9 pan but it can easily fit more then that on the bottom. In one of the pictures I put a 13x9 pan inside and doesn't it look tiny? ..I'm in the process of making two more totes and looking to make a diaper bag for the dogs..I have Rocky's clothes, wipes, treats, poop bag and paper towels in a regular bag right now but think a huge diaper bag tote would be perfect... :) .....My mom quilted my tote...doesn't she do such an awesome job! gosh love it.....OK I will be back tomorrow with an automatic post set up. I am participating in The Greeting Farm blog hop..I hope everyone likes my card...I hope you all have a fantastic day...
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see more pictures of Bear!! You must be so excited to meet him, give him a big hug for me!!! I love the tote, you and your Mom did a great job!! Take care!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! great job!!!! I love your tote, it looks awesome especially the fabric :) Your mom did an awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete