-->

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Santa On Skies


Hi Everyone!!! sorry for not posting Sunday and Monday....but I will tell you what happened on Sunday...I adopted a full breed Bulldog!!! and he is the cutest thing ever..and he sounds like a diesel truck..haha ..I can't wait to show you pictures of him! I will when I get back on Friday..so that is why I didn't post yesterday because we were on the road headed for Knott's Berry Farm and today is Universal Studios with the rest of the days in Disneyland..so since my parents are still living with us my Mom has agreed to spoil and love Rocky (bulldog) and Mica my beloved Chihuahua ...I bought Rocky a Skull & Crossbones hoodie,I can't wait to put it on him :) ...I am also looking for a doggie stroller but the one I fell in love with only holds 55lbs or lower..well he's 56lbs and after my mom gets a hold of him he will probably be 60lbs :)..so yep he's going to need a big time bigger stroller. :)I can't wait to show you pictures!!! I am also looking for a baby sling, the sling that goes over your shoulder and your baby lays in it, so if you know anyone looking to sell one please LMK...
OK on to the card, this is my sketch and I also created this card from Sparkle's Christmas Challenge. Some exciting news from Sparkle she's opening up her own store and I can't wait to order from her..This image is from High Hopes...Sparkle asked that we use one ribbon, two buttons and three DP's plus use a transparency .....On top of Santa's image I stuck the transparency ..All the DP is from My Mind's Eye...The buttons and silk ribbon are from SU and the baby red brads are from CTMH....I hope you have a great week and I will be back tomorrow to show you another card :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! What a cute card, I love the summer santa and all his bling!! Great sketch too!! Congrats on the new member of the family, I can't wait to see a picture of him in his little hoodie (I love bulldogs)!!! Have a great trip!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!! I love this image!!!!! I think you did an awesome job with the sketch. Love the bling as well. Congrats to your family wit the new addition!

    ReplyDelete