-->

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mica's Home

My sweet sweet baby is home :) but she's not doing so good :(....I have to make a tough choice on Monday when she goes back to get more blood drawn, once the doc tells me how her blood work is then we can proceed...she looks like those commercials you see on T.V with abused and neglected animals, all emaciated :( it's breaking my heart but we are trying everything to get her to eat and drink, she's so happy to be home and is with me constantly so I am really trying to hold her as much as I can, so please bear with me. I haven't been able to make any cards because my focus is all on her. I hope to be back to blogging soon...please keep good thoughts for her recovery, for the other animal lovers out there, rest assured she is not in pain, she just looks bad, I would not make her suffer even one day if she was in any kind of pain....
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Oh poor Mica, just keep giving her lots of love!! I hope they find out somethng soon to help her!! Take care
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you are in pain by seeing her like that; however, I know you will nurse her to health. You are a wonderful MOM to real humans and furries too. Praying for MICA!!!

    ReplyDelete