-->

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sugar Nellie Cupcake


Hi Everyone!!!! Well I have to run to Gilroy this morning so I will be back in a little bit to show you Rocky :)...What is everyone doing for the 4TH?? we are staying home, snacking and watching movies all day....This was a card I made using a sketch from The Sugar Bowl. I am excited they changed there rules, so I will be playing with them again... I used my Basic Grey DP that I haven't used in so long (Sultry)...All the bling is from Heidi Swapp.....The ribbon is from SU and all the flowers are from Prima....This sweet girl I have had forever and I'm glad I finally inked her up she's so fun to color...I don't know the name of her but she is a Sugar Nellie image :)...I hope you have a fantastic day and come back tomorrow for a Whiff Of Joy card ...
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Cool card, I love your take on their sketch!! Great DP and image!! I love the embellies too!! We're going to a wedding today, so we're just going to kick back and have a bbq tomorrow!! Have a great day!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete