-->

Friday, July 23, 2010

Devastation :(

It's been a hectic week. Tim left for comic con in San Diego on Wednesday morning with his brothers. It's a tradition, they have gone every year for the last 10 years..Well on Thursday morning Mica had 5 teeth extracted that were in pretty bad shape, she got home and she had a spring in her step so I thought awesome! she will start getting better from here on out :) ..well we were on our way out of town just the kids and I going to have dinner together, I have both Mica and Rocks with us. Mica is on my lap and she started twitching next thing I know she has a full blown seizure, so we pull over and talk to her till she can get her bearings back, it took quite awhile before she does but when she does she starts to whine, in the meantime Chiy calls the vet and he says he's still there and we can take her in, so we high tail it back to Hollister and he checks her out and bottom line he felt it was time ..so I lost my baby today and I can't tell you how devastated I am to have to put her down but I did because I love her so much and didn't want her to suffer...I am so heartbroken..I got to tell her as she took her final breath that I love her...and I watched as she stared back at me with fright but I think a little bit of peace...we were so good together...I already miss her and believe me this sucks! it's going to be so hard to sleep without her next to me....So I need to leave now....I am so stunned to lose both of our dogs that we loved so much within two short months of each other..
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I'm so sorry. I don't even know what else to say. I sending you big hugs!!! Take care.
    :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that post is mine I don't know whats up with the name change!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOHHH Mandy so sorry to hear about MICA!!! I don't know what to say other than I know Wallace was waiting for her on the other side to take her to a better place were they both can play and just be together. They both are always going to be with you in your heart. Hugs
    {{{}}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear your sad news. Thoughts are with you and your family.

    Jo
    xx

    ReplyDelete