-->

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fishing Riley



Hi Everyone!!! Sorry I didn't post, me, my mom and the kids all went out shopping yesterday, the quilt store was having a sale and we bought some pretty cool fabric..We also ran to the new Joanne's superstore and found some dog clothes patterns. I convinced my mom to start trying to make Rocky some clothes LOL! she agreed, so I bought fabric for his clothes..can't wait to show you hehe...I also went by a LSS and bought the new Basic Grey Olivia and Oliver DP can't wait to use it...well today we are off to San Francisco again LOL! it's Tim's birthday tomorrow but he works, so today he wanted to go cruise around San Fran. We can't wait, new places from Yelp to try.. So I hope you have a fantastic Sunday and I do have a card to show you tomorrow, so come back ;)...OK this card was made for my mom to give to her dad for his birthday, she asked me to make him one. Tim loved this card which made me laugh, he thought I did such a good job creating a scene. I used a sketch from Friday Sketchers and the cute background stamps came from SU called Scenery..The brown ribbon and sentiment came from CTMH..The chipboard is from BG and the yellow ribbon is from my "stash"..O!! and all the DP is from Basic Grey Hang 10..I did pop dot the water and Riley, so it is a raised effect...I think that's it :)...see ya tomorrow :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! I love your whole scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, the card is really cute!!! Tim shares the same birthday as my son Ryan, tell him we said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Have a great time cruising around SF!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this card is so cool looking!!!! Very masculine hehe.

    ReplyDelete