-->

Monday, June 1, 2009

Do you need a Bath????

Good Morning Everyone!!! Diana and Agustina, email me your addresses please. painkillerinc@yahoo.com...
Today's card features another one of Burt's Bath from High Hopes. If you remember I posted another Burt's Bath early on in my blogging. I just love this guy! The DP is from SU. The buttons i'm not sure who makes them but they are just to cute! I have another picture so you can get a better close up. I used my cuttlebug embossing folder swiss dots to add texture on the green DP and wrapped silk ribbon around it, added stickles to the bubbles. I just love the colors.
Well I just went on a spendng spree with a LOT of different stamp companies so you'll see new images here soon. Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you! Come Again!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. I love the image and the dp are delish. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I love this cute card. The bubbles are perfect. He's so cute. The swiss dots on that SU paper is perfect. Really adds a lot of texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this one is so cute, I love Burt. Stickles on the bubbles was a great idea. The buttons were the perfect touch. I think I'm going to have to invest in those embossing folders, I like the effect!!!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! I REALLY, REALLY, love this card Orange and Green My fav colors, the DP, buttons, ribbon, everything I MEAN everything is just perfect, Bert is soooo cute, and I think I must get him. TFS

    ReplyDelete