-->

Friday, June 19, 2009

What A Witch!!!!

Good Morning Everyone!!!! Well I survived the movie and I must say it was pretty good...My son couldn't breath in a few parts because he was laughing so hard, so that alone was so worth going :)
I DID ANOTHER CHALLENGE!!!! and my husband really liked this card. LOL! he said it doesn't need flowers and I agreed so I think I did well by the challenge.
The DP is from Memory Box. The image is from inkadinkado. I heat embossed the whole image in black on orange cardstock. From my "stash" I used two things the K&Company adhesive paper ribbon and the Destination Unknown sentiment..It's a really simple card but it looks pretty..LOL!!! IMHO!!! hehe...The pearls on either side of the sentiment are from Queen&Co. The brads on each of the corners are from CTMH...See real simple but fun!! Have a great Friday everyone!!! Thank you for the awesome comments everyone has been leaving me!!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Well, what can I say GREEN & ORANGE! I love it, the witch is lovely (I wanted to say beautiful, but are witches beautiful?? lol) And you ant T are right no flowers needed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the witch, very cool card. The DP is beautiful yet scary, with the touch of green it's a perfect combo!! I'm glad you enjoyed the movie, have a gerat weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card and I love the sketch! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow very cool. I've never seen this stamp and you did a great job with the colors and the dp.
    Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete