-->

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Double Card Challenge

Good morning Everyone!!! sorry for being M.I.A.!! well these are the cards I was talking about last week. I wanted to do the Taylored Expressions challenge and I think they look OK. My DD likes the cupcake card but my husband says its strange LOL! and the Doraline holding a cupcake is fun but simple I didn't use any bling...
So the first card is a image from MOTIVET called Doraline with Birthday Cake. I love this stamp. The paper is from O O brain fart. I think My Mind's Eye. Ribbon is from Wally world..but I did use my new Martha Stewart punch shoot I threw away the packaging but it has something to do with scallops. So this was a simple card but fun just the same...
This card features a Taylored Expression image that my friend Tammy sent me awhile ago. It's a standard size card with layers. I used DP from DCWV and my other new border punch from Martha Stewart. On the cupcakes head I used Taylored Expressions rhinestones. The green is Bazzill and I ran it through the Cuttlebug using swiss dots folder. Fibers are wrapped around the border punch to finish off the card.. Well that's it!! :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy
TECC73
>

5 comments:

  1. I love them both. It's great to see the sketch used twice but look so different. I like the colors you chose to use and the images as well. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both, but if I had to choose it would be the cupcake one. The green and orange did it, plus the green fibers and punch are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy
    Doraline is super cute. Those cupcakes...augh...I just love those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable cards

    M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these! What bright, colorful, cheery cards! I love all the details you put into them! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete