-->

Thursday, June 4, 2009

You're So Sweet!!



Hi Everyone!!! sheesh last day of SCHOOL!!! and it's crazy!!!
Quick post today since i'm so late....
My friend Tammy sent me these brads and very cute image! I colored her, pop dotted onto a Technique Tuesday piece of chipboard. The cupcake is from Inkadinkado, I stamped the cupcake straight onto the Technique Tuesday piece of chipboard, colored and cut out the cherries adhered them on top of the cupcake. I also added a sentiment from one of those $1.00 stamps from Michael's on a piece of TT chipboard, plus added rhinestones from Taylored Expressions. On top of all three pieces of chipboard I added Angel Wingz Shimmerz to give it shine, it's very pretty in RL. All the DP is from SU......
Thank you Everyone!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Yum O! I am so craving a cupcake now!
    This is so cute. I love how you used the DSP and the layout rocks. Great job on coloring. Fab job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable cupcake and cupcake fairy. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete