-->

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hi Yall...hehe

Hi Everyone!!! OK so I survived no indentations are on the walls can't say that about my bed though. LOL! shoot I didn't end up going to bed till 5:00am and slept for 2hrs woke up and had to take another pill then went to bed last night at 1:00am and got a whole 6 and a half hours of sleep.. yay so yep passed out...LOL!!! not again... :)
Did you guys see the shocking news of Michael Jackson dying??? Crazy!!!! and Farrah Fawcett
Today I wanted to show you an oddball but ran out of time but I did find this to be so funny. I'm trying to put my hand into digi images well this image with the monkey is my first but I can't seem to find the right size so I went through a few (a lot) of card stock. LOL! so I gave my son the first one because my kids like to color with me still and who wouldn't want to color this right? well he colored it for his dad for Father's Day..wasn't that sweet! so he was the first one in the family to do a digi image and I had to show you that...LOL the hole in the middle of the paper is from my husband sticking it on the wall in our room. The Digi Image is from Dustin Pike. It was free..
The next card is of course from The Greeting Farm. I think this is Eva (thanks Tammy). It's a real simple card but I like the flow of the card. DP is glittery butterflies and I used shimmerz to make her shiny. The ribbon is Misc and the solid card stock Bazzill. I used my nesties for the image and the tag the Just Rite sentiment is on with Pearls from Queen and Co.
Thank you everyone for saying such nice comments and for the positive feedback..LOL!
OK just in case you already read this post earlier I SCREWED UP THE WHOLE POST!!!! I need sleep! ya i'll stick with that excuse.... :) so sorry!!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

7 comments:

  1. Chloe is sooooo cute!!!! Love the DP. And tell Cordell great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girl! Man are you going to crash this weekend!
    I am loving your monkey. I've got to have it. I didn't see it on her Etsy site. Is that where you purchased it? I've got to know!! LOL
    I love your sweet fairy Eva she is so sweet. I'm digging the layout too and how you did the ribbon.
    Super cute girl!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try to answer the questions I have this way. Something new today...
    I messed up the post. I bought a digi image from Elle but I haven't been able to get the right size. Dustin Pike has free digi's on Wednesdays so I wanted try a free one first to see if I could do it and I did! so I bought a image that I haven't colored yet from Digital Stamp Oasis so future card for hers. It's Eva not Chloe! sorry thank you Tammy for telling me...sheesh I am off my rocker...thank you :)
    mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT MANDY JUST GREAT!!! NOW YOU SCREWED my comment!!! :0 lol Girl, go get some sleep!!!!! Stop going through the Stampin Up catty!!! lol JK. OK, I will correct myself as well, I think EVA is sooo cute and sweet. There I got the correct name as well. HEHE

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Your post made me laugh -- I feel so the same way lots of times. Love your son's coloring and your pretty Fairy card at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable monkey and beautful card...

    sleeplessness and bouncing off of the walls agrees with the creative side of your brain...(lol)TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Eva is just adorable!! Tell Cordell I love his digi (talent must run in the dna). TFS

    ReplyDelete