-->

Friday, June 12, 2009

Mouse Cupcake....

Good Afternoon Everyone!!! sheesh I had to work late today. Sorry for the late post...
Today's card features a image from WOJ (Whiff Of Joy) isn't this the cutest image. I used a Bazzill base it's a pretty pink. Well I used tags for this card. I covered these tags with a Basic Grey paper. I love chipboard! so I covered Basic Grey chipboard with Basic Grey paper. I used my new Nesties for the pink and white paper. The Rhinestones on the corners of the chipboard is from Taylored Expressions. I also used a Gelly sticker that says Happy Birthday for my sentiment on the bottom corner. The cupcake itself has rhinestones that are different shapes from Taylored Expressions. The green ribbon is from CTMH and the pink one is from Wal Mart. I added a close up picture so you could see the detail. You can also click on the picture at any time. Well I hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend...
Thank you!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. The DP looks yummy, what a great idea to use tags, Love the new nesties!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I have to scraplift this one! (hope you don't mind) This is my favorite card so far. I love how you used the tags, that's really thinking outside the box. I think I need to invest in some nesties. I really like how you use them. TFS. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete