-->

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

Good Morning Everyone!!!! OK first off let me tell you, I'm on a TGF kick. This stamp company is my favorite!! and I made three cards last night using them. So you may get tired of my blog here pretty soon :) they are so fun....
Today's card features a image that my friend Tammy sent me awhile ago. I missed out on this limited edition stamp but NEVER AGAIN! LOL! well I wanted to make a Christmas card last night using her. Both my husband and I are complete traditionalists when it comes to Christmas colors but I think for my cards this year I'm going to go outside my comfort zone. So here's the first one. What do you think?? I like it. I may have a hard time sending them out though. Someone special and who would appreciate my cards will be the only one receiving them, that's for sure. :)
Oops back to the card. The glittery pretty DP is from My Mind's Eye (Festive & Frost)
I used a Foundry Metal Frame from CTMH for the middle of the card. I pop dotted the elf onto the top of the frame. I also put a real bell on the top of her stocking hat. I used Shimmerz to make her glittery and pretty and also put the Shimmerz on the ribbon. I also used Rhinestones from Q&C to frame in the date 25Th and the Merry Christmas sentiment. The ribbon is something else I had in my stash. That's it!!! Have a great Sunday!!
Thank You!! Come Again!!
Mandy

9 comments:

  1. She is just precious! I love the bell on her cap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooo cute :) this x-mas card looks soo fun, and you are right only send to whom REALLY appriciate them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go ahead and go outside your comfort zone, it really works for you. The card turned out great, I love it!!! You've got me thinking about Christmas. I ran out of time last year and never did my cards. OMG all I heard is you don't love me anymore? I didn't get your card this year!! So make sure you send them to the ones you really love ;o) or you get in big trouble!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card hun!!! Of course Elf Anya is sooooo sweeet, and you did a great job coloring her tooo!!! Love the dp and frame that you used!

    Hope you have a wonderful week!!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a great job!! Love the image! It's a sweet xmas card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this delightful Christmas elf with the jingle bell hat and the fabulous pierced frame!! Super cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mandy..this is an adorable TGF image and youve created a fantastic card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card - great colors! Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YICKS!! I'm going to have to dig this out.
    You did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete