-->

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Maid Tweet....

Good Morning Everyone!!! Yay it's Saturday!!! well today were celebrating Father's Day because my husband has to work tomorrow..so I have a fun day ahead of me :)
Well today's card features another Jessica Lynn Original Brentwood Owl. She's Maid Tweet, cute huh??? I just bought more from her last night and can't wait to ink them up. OK this card was fun to make. First I cut a circle in the middle of the SU DP with my Creative Memories circle cutter. I just traced the corner DP and adhered it down. The ribbon is from CTMH and all the rhinestones came from Queen&CO...I used three different sizes of nesties for the middle cardstock and image. O! and I pop dotted it. The picture below this shows you how it's pop dotted :) That's it!!! Have a great weekend...and I have two pictures for you tomorrow with a challenge I did....
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. She's cute, I can also invision her as a bride, I don't know way but I did. Also, I like how you did the corners with the DP. GOtaa leave now for ANOTHER tournament, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maid tweet is very cute, I love the design and DP. Great job. Happy Fathers Day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, I love that paper and the corners are great. Love the addition of the green too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered these stamps as well.
    Super cute. I'm so loving the layout and the details.

    ReplyDelete