-->

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Not So Easy & Simple Bella and Alice

Good Morning Everyone!!
Today's cards were my first attempt at sewing and I must say I loved it! I will be doing more of that but it is time consuming so ill do more during summer. First card is a Bella card. I put stickles onto the flower with a dew drop in the middle. The DP is from Basic Grey. I adhered the paper down with adhesive then sewed around on the outside. The little pink brads in the corners are from CTMH. I used SU spiral punch on the edge of the Basic Grey paper. Click on the pictures to see the card for better details......
Second card is from one of my favorite stamp companies The Greeting Farm. Can you tell it's Alice? This card also was NOT easy to do.LOL! O boy I got crazy with the sewing part, ill try to explain everything correctly, I started off with SU DP. I cut the middle paper and sewed it down, then I adhered big silk ribbon onto the top of that paper, then sewed around that too. So believe me nothing is moving. LOL! I made a bow with the same silk ribbon and adhered it on top with glue hehe. I also tied pink string around the bow and put a metal flower charm on it. On the corners are CTMH big rhinestones. The mushroom comes with the Alice set. I used Stickles on her hair band and the heart on her dress, the mushroom also has stickles on it. I also pop dotted her. The images came from my friend Tammy. Thank you Tammy!!!!
Well shoot this is a long post! See even my post isn't easy..sheesh...if you read all this thank you!!
Thank you!! Come Again!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy
    These two cards are so stinking cute. Love all the DSP and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete