-->

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Swiss Pixies Heidi!!!

Hi Everyone!!! sorry I'm late again... I had a late night. I was creating this card and having a lot of fun with it. I really like it..LOL!! what do you think???
Today's card features an image from C.C Designs. Isn't she adorable her name is Heidi. I colored in her wings with Stickles. The very pretty and glittery DP is from DCWV called Nana's kids. I have decided awhile ago to use some of my old stuff that I just had to have. So the Magic Mesh is one of those items do you remember that? QVC had it in different colors well I just had to have it and have never really used it. I must say that this stuff retains it's stickiness..YAY! I also had an old butterfly punch. This is kind of funny I have a Crop n Style punch pal hanging on my wall, well the newest craze is butterflies so here I'm thinking I need to get that Martha Stewart punch that everyone is getting and I'm making my list of punches that I want to buy and I'm staring off into space twirling on my chair and I happen to glance over and I see my very dusty punch pal and I'm looking and looking and by golly HOLY SMOKES!! I have some pretty cool punches! who new..sure as heck not me!! So guess what, this butterfly punch I've had for years and I finally got to use it! I stuck these very teeny tiny rhinestones on each butterfly from Taylored Expressions. The pink hardware is from CTMH. and on the bottom of the DP I used my SU punch and paper pieced inside each hole
...I almost forgot about the SU spiral punch..I really like that punch...Well that's it have a great weekend everyone!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!

Mandy

5 comments:

  1. Mandy this is very cute. I always love the pink and green color combo. Don't you just love it when something old becomes new again?
    Nice card, great job!! TFS. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!! Guess what you know we are alike on forgetting what we have exactly LOL Too funny!!! Anyway I look like a tomato so sun burnt ouch!!! (Angelisa's tournament, you know same ol same ol) But looking at your card takes the pain away I LOVE HEIDI! she is tooo tooo cute, and that DP I thinks I have IT or maybe I wanted it, I don't know, LOL or just maybe the sun shrunk my brain LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL how funny about the punches!!! I love this card with sweet Heidi on it, she is DARLING and you did a great job on the colors and coloring , and I love the mesh that you used. I dont think I have any of that, I have something that is like a thin metal, but not mesh, Love the look you got by using this!!! Might have to look into this, thank you!!

    Have a nice week!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! I love those crazy butterfly's.
    This is such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun paper, cute image, great card! Too funny how we so easily forget what we already have - shopping is just too much fun!

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete