-->

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Relaxing In A Hottub....


Hi everyone! Today's card features a image from House Mouse. I just love these guys. I did this card awhile ago and as much as I like it it has a lot of mistakes. Hopefully you'll overlook them :)
I heat embossed over the coloring to set everything in. I used red stickles on the barrel and the trees are from SU. On the edges of the image, I used a gold leafing pen to frame the picture. The gold fibers tied around the top part of the card is from CTMH. Well I off to take the kids to the beach. So have a great Sunday everyone...
O and be on the lookout for some Blog Candy pretty soon, to celebrate 3,000 hits!
Thank You!! Come Again!!
Mandy

8 comments:

  1. ooh this mouse is so cute. This card is just perfect, I don't see any mistakes. Have a great day at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the heck mother you post cordells coloring job on your post but nothing of mine? thanks mom lol jk i want to color something or make a card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dar-ling! How fun! I wanna soak like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is toooo cute, Mistakes? What mistakes? It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I didnt see any mistakes

    ReplyDelete