-->

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fly Away Butterfly!!!

Good Morning Everyone!!! guess what I get to do today?? I get to take my son to see Land Of The Lost...O boy can't wait (sarcasm) LOL!!! these are not my kind of movies.....BUT I get nachos and popcorn and spending time with him can't beat that perk..hehe.. Plus he has an awesome laugh :)...so this movie better be funny..so I have to hurry:
Today's card features an image from SU called Stipple Butterfly. I have had this stamp for so long..so this is part of my "stash"...The glare on the picture is because I like to heat emboss my images so its really shiny... The DP is from SU and the smaller squares DP is from Memory Box. With Bazzill base and the pink is also Bazzill.. I cut the butterfly and adhered on top of the nesties dies. The flowers are from Prima with Dew Drops in the middle of each one....I did mess up my posting with double wed and oddball Thursday but I really wanted to showcase the challenge yesterday so next week I'll go back to the regularly scheduled program..LOL!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!! O and before I forget because there's always time to thank people for taking the time to post a comment!!! So THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!
Have a great day everyone!!!
Mandy

8 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy! What a beautiful card! The bg paper is gorgeous and the butterfly is beautiful! I've got to get my butterflies out to stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card, I love that paper and you did a great job matching those colors. Hopefully the movie won't be too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you balanced the card with the sketch and the flowers on each side. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just beautiful. I love how you always heat emboss your images, it gives it a nice finished look. On a personal note I have to say THANK YOU for the goodie bag I found last night. I love all the cool stuff you put in there!!! You really didn't have to do that, it is a total pleasure to be a part of your blog. I really do love everything you create and think it is worth commenting on!!!! I just know you are going to be discovered and published soon!! Thanks for creating this blog for us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. gorgeous card.

    M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a beautiful card! everything about it is in sync TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is my favorite SU paper. I'm so sad it's retiring soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I J U S T LOVE how the butterfly comes of the nesties it looks WAAAYYYY COOOOOL!!! And the dew drops on the flowers they look awesome girl. Have you sent anything in to try to get published???? I hope you are gonna answer yes!!!

    ReplyDelete