-->

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Two For The Price Of One...LOL!

Good Morning Everyone! OK so another funny story. So bear with me. So it's 1:21 am and I'm blurphing and updating my blog for today Wednesday, ya want to know why?? LOL! see I have a severely under active thyroid (of course I have no luck) so I don't get the overactive were maybe I'll lose weight, nope not me. I get the medical problem of if I eat a chocolate kiss I gain 5lbs and you can tell, that's my luck :). anyways the old pills I had don't work, so they upped my dosage and I decided to try them at 3:30 in the afternoon and I know better but hey I wanted to see if they would work and guess what THEY DO!!!!! so far I have washed clothes, cleaned my craft room, took a class in photography and I've been blurphing. So can you say CRASH.. when they wear off.. LOL!!! and I've watched Garfield and now 101 Dalmatians with my son. LOL! because he's a night owl and he's cruising it..hehe...Ok would you like for me to shut up now.. I don't know if I can. I probably would bounce off the walls but with all my weight my DH would kill me for putting gigantic holes in the wall were my body hit...hehe but hey I think I would get a kick outta seeing my body outline against the wall...hehe shhhh!!! well sheesh! card Mandy! focus!!! so the first card features an image from WOJ knight charlie. Remember Wednesdays are my simple card day so this is DP from Basic Grey and all the Hardware is from CTMH except for the Making Memories paper clip. I used from my "stash" adhesive ribbon. Sheesh this card looks like something I've already posted but I looked through my files and I don''t see it so LMK if you already saw it.. Holy Crud!! Ive wrote a story already..O Boy!!! Sorry! real quick then for the next card. House Mouse Image with Basic Grey DP and solid Bazzill for the scalloped thingies..hehe (brain fart) maybe crashing IDK yet.LOL! Dew Drops and Making Memories flower brads..O and the sentiment is a rub on from making Memories also...That's it!!! if I didn't make any sense SORRY!!!! just look and move on..LOL!!
Have a great day everyone!! it's 1;43 now and nope not even one eye drooping. O O!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

13 comments:

  1. Mandy! You are hilarious! I LOVE your card too! That image was PERFECT for that nestie! I have that shape and have a tough time figuring what to use it with! Thanks for the great inspiration! Good luck with your thyroid issues too! That runs in my family to the extent of some family members have had it removed due to goiters and even cancer! I am on daily meds for it. I'm hypo and boy do I hate taking meds but, can tell when I don't! LOL! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Did you finally come down? I was giggling at your post! The cards are beautiful. Wow- your coloring is awesome! I love both cards! Great job! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are adorable Mandy! love the layouts on both and the colors you used....tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mandy
    You are silly girl! I hope your crash wasn't too bad. Hope your thyroid get's better soon. That's no fun.
    You cards are super cute. I love your little knight in shining armor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards - extremely entertaining post! Hope you get some sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, get some sleep lol ;)
    great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always you crack me up, lol. You better make sure you take your meds first thing in am. Love both cards, nesties here I come, I think I NEED more,lol. Take is easy OK, KWIM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Sounds like those pills really did make you peppy. I have had cases like this in the past with different medications. It is great having a sense of accomplishing so many things in a short period of time, but the crash can come hard. I hope you can get the meds regulated so you can return to a normal life.

    Your cards are cute. I like the paper on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mandy you are too funny!! I've been there and done that also (mine were different meds) take care of yourself and I hope you get that regulated soon. I love both cards, they're fantastic as usual :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. youre cracking me up...lol
    this is a super card.. (love the BG paper i see there!) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. is that knight suppost to be dad haha? hes a litle to scrawny...tfs mandy i think your so freaking h-e double hockey sticks hilarious haha JK mom love you

    ReplyDelete
  12. super card, and I know about thyroids, mine to high, to low and meds changed every 6 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mandy, you are a hoot! Great that you can keep a sense of humor! The cards are beautiful! Hope you can get meds evened out. Although I could use a dose of energy like that for a few days! Take care of yourself and know I am sending blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete