-->

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

O So Pink!!!

Hi Everybody!!!! Hope everyone is doing good..its been a heck of a week!!! whew!
OK today's card features an image from Susana's Custom Art Card Design. This girl is Sassafras. Isn't she cute? Well this card was made using almost all Stampin Up product. The base is the new IN color from SU called Melon Mambo. WOW! I love all the new IN colors. You guys have to get them. The hardware is also from SU the pearls are from Queen &Co. If you can see in the picture I paper pieced all around and put stickles on her wings. O and this card was made using the sketch from I heart 2 stamp. I think I'm going to make it my goal to do more sketches. I love doing the challenges because there so challenging (LOL!) and I must say so DANG FUN!!!! well that's it. Have a good day everyone!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

12 comments:

  1. She is cute, I like the way the wings look they look great. YOU ALREADY GOT THE NEW IN COLORS??? Sheesh, I'm just about to order TOMORROW!! LOL, love the color combo, but you always have great combos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mandy, you've done it again, this card is absolutely beautiful!!!!!! I love the colors, the image, the design and the DP. You always put it together so perfectly. Great job!! I hope you are submitting these for publication. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mandy,
    Love your blog layout and your card is lovely, from the colors you selected to the dp!!! You caught the shimmer in her wings beautifully. You used my fav fairy of them all :o)
    Hearts and Hugs
    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is an adorable image, and you colored her so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, she is so sweet! I love the sparkly wings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is sooo cute!! Love that background paper w/ the flowers too!! Yummy!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card!! Love those shimmery wings & DP!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! I had fun looking through your blog. All of your cards are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card and great colors!

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE IT! I love the new IC's and your card is absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Girl
    Fantastic card! I of course love the color scheme and how you colored it.
    Great new Blog background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable! I just love the layout and colors you used and your coloring is beautiful! Very pretty and sweet card!

    ReplyDelete