-->

Saturday, January 2, 2010

What A Ring Leader...Day 8


Hi Everyone!!!! Thank you for the sweet comments you have been leaving me..It means so much when you take a sec to say something nice...it really does make my day..In my blogging New Years resolution I have made myself promise to stop lurking and leave a quick comment on each blog I look at..because I look at so many I always think I'll go back and post later but I don't :( and I know how I feel when not to many people comment on my cards..but I promise to start commenting more.....I love blurphing so much so this should be a doable resolution..:).....
Did anyone else make a New Years Resolution??? what is it? and do you need support? if you do let me know and I will for sure be here for you...:) my family is back to eating healthy and exercising are butts off so does anyone want to jump in with me? We will be weighing in once a month...just LMK???
OK on to the card this is Day 8 of The Greeting Farms 12 days of sketches....I wanted a cutesy card for this sketch..so I used all DP from DCWV All About Boys...The solid cardstock and the lion (stamp) is from CTMH... with the lion I used orange liquid applique to give him a fuzzy mane... The orange glittery brads are from my "stash" ( I threw away the wrapper :()... The sentiment is also from this set..I can't find the name of this set..I think she had it on clearance though...The ticket punch is a punch I have had forever and I was excited to finally get to use it..LOL! ...I hope you have great weekend...
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Lol she is so darn cute! I love the DP, lion stamp and Anya (right?) It all looks like a stamp kit, it is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete