-->

Monday, January 25, 2010

Mer-Ian...


Hi Everyone!!! Well today kicks off the CHA Relay Race for The Greeting Farm..This is the free image you get to start you off..Isn't he the cutest? Mer-Ian is his name :)...I also used the sketch for The Sweet Stop I love their challenges! On Ian's fin I used stickles..he needed to be the shiniest of the sea LOL! I got to use my new buttons from Foof*A*La (Bag O Buttons)...All the DP is from SU...The sentiment is from C.C Designs (summertime fun)...... OK that's it for today..but I have to tell you..I was able to see at CHA Beate Johns, Dee Gruenig, Stacey Julian, Jeanne Streif, Bev Gerard that was pretty cool :)..... I hope everyone has a great day..
Thank You!! Come Again!!
Mandy

5 comments:

  1. OOOHHH! he is sooo cute! I klove the buttons and the image, I love the what you did with the white gel pen it looks awesome. GOOD JOB Mandy!! And soo glad you meet some cool talented people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mandy this is adorable. Love the sparkles!! Great sketch and fantastic papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute!! I love the colors, and of course the stickles!!! Great job Mandy, TFS
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha, a boy mermaid, how unique. We all know they are out there, LOL, or where would they all come from! Leave it to The Greeting Farm to make one. They really have fantastic images/stamps

    I am glad to be on the Digital Stamp Oasis DT with you. I really think we are going to have lots of fun together :o) See you on the Paper Craft Planet Group.
    Sandy O

    ReplyDelete