-->

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Digital Stamp Oasis!


OK BIG NEWS!!!!! I now design for Digital Stamp Oasis!!!!!! can I hear a whoo hoo!!!!!!! Yay!!!! Happy Dance!!! What exciting news for me...a dream has finally come true hehe... when I have time on Monday I will figure out how to add everyone else who's on the DT along with my pretty new blinkie on the sidebar...but at this time it's 6:45am in LA and I'm trying to get everything done before we head on out to CHA another Whoo Hoo! I read the update on SCS last night and it sounds so exciting and the energy level seems to be high..so I can't wait....I wanted to make a card using one of my new Digital Stamp Oasis image ..this one is called Bestest Buddies..isn't it so cute?! make sure you check out her Etsy store and see what else she has to offer, you won't be disappointed :) All the DP is from DCWV The Pet Stack..Sorry about the picture (again) :( Ya know it looks good in the little viewfinder until I actually post it and then you can tell it's off ugh!..So I swear it doesn't look as funky as this picture shows....I added black hemp around the middle cardstock and the cute paw prints that are on the top corners are from Michael's and the sentiment is actually a sticker from my "stash"but it goes perfect with the image and DP...I hope you have a great weekend! and did I tell you all that I design for Digital Stamp Oasis?! hehehe yep I do......
Thank You!!! Come Again!
Mandy

9 comments:

  1. WWhooo Hoooo Yippieeee Horrayyyy!! Diana and I were. correct!! I am so happy for you, so do you now believe us that
    you are one talented chick?! This card is soo cool, love the stamp and the paper and of course the colors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Looking forward to serving on this team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Major happy dance, whoo hooooooo, I know a celebrity!!! Agustina and I were so right, yah!!! CONGRADULATIONS, I am so excited for you!!! I love the card, the image is adorable and the DP is so cute, great job!!! Was this card your winning entry?? Have a great time at CHA and Disney, I'm glad you arrived safely :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Mandy. I love how you colored the image. Papers are perfect and love the sketch too. The pawprints in the corner are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mandy,
    Congratulations! It's so cool to be in the same DSO-DT.
    Hugs from the Netherlands, Anne-Marije xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and congrats to you! Hey did you see the Sassy Studio Blog today? you should go...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Mandy!! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fun card! I am so excited to be on the DT with you! we are gonna have a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete