-->

Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Beautiful Grey Baby Is Back!!!


Hi Everyone!! Holy Moly I'm so lost without my computer...sheesh... I was calling every five hours to get it back, so four days later I have my computer back in my sausage fingers whoo hoo...So this was my card for the relay race, that is now canceled..but this is Charlotte and she reminded me of a 70's/80's girl so I used one sheet of my new but old Basic Grey DP called (Cupcake)..meaning I just bought it at CHA but it came out a long time ago :0..... I also used my new glittery flowers from Petaloo called Flora Doodles. I also stuck coordinating dew drops in the middle..this sketch is from Just Magnolia..the ribbon is from SU....I'm so excited to post today so I hope everyone is around..I have to leave home again so hopefully tonight I can put my very awesome DT symbol on my blog..yay! O and I want to tell you that this Saturday my parents are moving in so wish us luck LOL! :)...
Thank You!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. LOL, so glad you're back and so sorry ur out of challenge. You and your parents will do just fine LOL. It's not going to be like when you where a teenager. I love the retro looking card and of course the colors, flowers and ribbon are awesome!!! Good luck, but I know you don't need it, it will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have your computer back!!! Charlotte does look like a 70's 80's girl, the cupcake line is a great one (I have it too) it looks great with her!! I love those flowers, I have to find those now, you are such an enabler, LOL!!!! Have fun moving your parents in, everything will be fine!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete