-->

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's Me!!!! Day 12!!!!


Hi Everyone!!! can you believe it's already Jan 6Th? time is flying! AWESOME!!!! that means I'm getting closer to Jan 23rd which is CHA..LOL!!! I'm so excited....
Today is the last card of The Greeting Farms 12 days of sketch challenges...are you tired of the images? I hope not..I actually hope you ran over and bought some ;) once you do it will show in your checking account purchases each month for TGF..LOL! wanna know how I know that hehehe shhhhhhh....so I finally made a Hispanic girl...that would be me...minus three layers of chins though hehe..OK and minus the orange I don't need any planes landing on me......All The DP is from Basic Grey and all the flowers are from Prima....The buttons and ribbon are from my "stash".....really simple card but fun...so I hope you like it :)...see ya all tomorrow....have a great day
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Hey I love ORANGE whatcha talking about!!! She is cute and the orange looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image, she is really cute and I love the colors too!! Thanks for the plane joke, I'm gona use that one on Agustina!! hehe, you know how she loves orange!! hehehheheheh just kidding love you Agustina :o)

    ReplyDelete