-->

Friday, January 22, 2010

Sparkle's Christmas Challenge


Hi Everyone!! I'm packing so I have to be quick..heading to Anaheim hehee yay!!!! I'm so excited! AND please remember to visit my blog tomorrow for my very very very exciting news..something that my family high fived me about when I told them...Hmmmm! hehehe Chiy even screamed LOL!
OK this is Sparkle's Christmas Challenge that she issued last week. I hope I did her proud... I also used a stamp that was un-inked so yay! This is from All That Scraps..this is a pixie....All the DP is from Cosmo Cricket (Jolly By Golly) ....I also finally used my Basic Grey BLING! whoo hoo! I have had this forever! ..all the tiny pink gems are from Taylored Expressions and she will be at CHA too! whoo hoo...In the pixie stocking hat I used Stickles...The solid pink cardstock is from DCWV and they will be there too!!! hehe...I hope you have a great and safe weekend! think of me...COME BACK TOMORROW!!!!!!!

Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the card, she is so cute!!!! I can't wait till tomarrow to find out about your news, so please post it as early as you can!!! Agustina an I think we know what it is and we really hope we're right!!! hehe. Have a great time and drive safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute is she? She is sooo cute, you did an awesome job! Those tiny little blings are very cute, have fun at CHA, Drive carefully! Yeah and you had Diana and I racking our brains out trying to figure out the good news :) lol.

    ReplyDelete